Spring is a great time for fun preschool activities!
I have looked all around for the best spring preschool activities.
Easy Sprout Heads (Red Ted Art)- this fun spring activity uses egg shells and cress to make face plants!
Outdoor Tree Bark Rubbings (I Can Teach My Child) - This is a creative activity that allows children to color in a different way.
Lunch Sack Kite (Lovely Commotion)- Make a simple kite with a few art supplies.
STEM Windmill (Carly and Adam)- Get your preschooler engaged in STEM with this simple windmill activity.
6. Puffy Paint Clouds (No Time for Flashcards)- This simple activity would be a fun follow up for a preschool cloud unit.
7. Sorting Parts of a Flower (Munchkins and Mom)- After learning about plants, try this hands-on activity with real practice!
8. Spring Slime (Natural Beach Living)- This pretty spring slime will be fun to make and play with.
9. Nature Craft Collage (Mother Natured)- Go on a nature walk, and then complete this preschool art activity.
10. Cherry Blossom Painting (Projects With Kids) - This activity is quite simple but the actual art turns out beautiful. Preschoolers will love to paint with cotton balls.
12. Cupcake Paper Flowers (Laughing Kids Learn)- A simple craft using supplies already in the cabinets.
13. Straw Blown Peacock (The Pinterested Parent)- Use straws and paint to create this peacock.
14. Sensory Play With Spring Colored Sand (Buggy and Buddy)- Use brightly colored sand for this spring sensory activity.
15. Rainsticks (Gift of Curiosity)- A fun preschool music and science activity.
16. Simple Paper Flower Craft (Easy Peasy and Fun) - A simple preschool art activity when you don’t have a lot of time.
17. Seasons Weather Sorting (In the Playroom)- A great way to assess your preschooler’s understanding of the weather using stickers and construction paper.
18. Counting and Color Birds (Early Learning Ideas) - An easy construction paper craft.
20. Paper Plate Snails (This N That With Olivia) - Since children will see snails out and about in spring, why not make this cute snail art craft.